WE DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
No more countless hours researching talent and wading through hundreds of speaker call proposals. WCD Speakers researches by topic, budget or whatever parameters you set and provides you with industry experts and exceptional talent.
WCD Speakers saves you time and your company money!
WCD Speakers is a Global Speaker Agency. WCD and its affiliates, agents and partners are responsible for promotion, advertising, marketing and direct sales based in the Training, Speaking and Professional Development Industry. We are working together to create more programs of interest and are addressing current issues in the marketplace in unique, experiential ways.
WCD has 25 years of experience in the industry, keeping up with social media and the fast-paced corporate environment!
HOW IT WORKS:
- You provide WCD Speakers with your Theme, Subject Topics, Budget, Dates and Location of your event.
- We do the leg work. Even though we have many speakers available for you, we also go outside our own resources and research other industry experts.
- You will be provided a list of presenters with all the information you need to make an informed decision. (Video clips, availability, rates, etc…)
- If desired, we’ll be happy to help you select the best speaker and message for your needs.
- Once you select your speaker(s), WCD will facilitate a contract and help negotiate the terms.
- After the contract is signed, WCD will further assist you with all other aspects of in relation to your meeting, i.e.: Materials, books, signings, social media, etc…
- And best of all, there is no cost to you!
WCD will save you time and your company money.
Wilene Dunn is an entrepreneur, author, marketing and networking expert and the Owner/CEO of WCD Enterprises. Her years of experience as a top performer in sales and marketing have translated seamlessly into the speaking and training market.
She has developed an extensive network of entrepreneurs, marketing strategists, technical and soft skills trainers, nationally recognized media personalities and authors. Representing professional speakers, trainers and performers, Wilene uses her network of connections to help clients develop their businesses through promotions, publishing, marketing, advertising, community outreach and online exposure.
Through writing and publishing her first book in 2009, Wilene found professional support for self-publishers lacking and has since developed programs around supporting authors in all facets of developing, marketing and distributing their works.
Her 25-year multi-faceted work history from the trenches to the executive offices comprises a wide range of industries, including finance, technology, real estate, oil and gas, insurance, non-profits, legal, education and health care.