Justin has a Masters of International Business and extensive experience in M&A, strategy consulting, policy, and commodity markets. He is the author of the book ‘The Profit’ on Corporate Strategy, serves on the American Petroleum Institute (API), Houston Board of Directors. In the 2018 Midterm elections, Justin Lurie was a nationally recognized primary candidate for the US House of Representatives, Texas’ 2nd Congressional District.
Mr. Lurie is the founding Partner of the boutique investment bank, Sterling Concord Partners, specializing in sell-side advisory of middle-market firms, both domestic and international. The firm has recently expanded to equity investments of purchasing lower middle market firms.
Mr. Lurie is a frequent and professional public speaker, addressing audiences on topics related to Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, and/or Politics nationally. He is often featured and quoted in the media including regular television appearances, newspapers, domestic and international magazines, podcasts, and has had multiple articles on Strategy published. Mr. Lurie is the host of a weekly political interview show.
Fundamentals of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Overview of “why” and “how” a transaction is initiated, processed and closed.
- Critical factors and considerations for both buyers and sellers
- The entities involved and their roles/responsibilities
- This course is also offered for CPA CPE credits
- How to create your company’s strategy
- The keys for successful implementation and company-wide buy-in
- Rewrite your story, if necessary
- Differentiating and separating in the market
- Overcoming the barriers to market adoption
You have great stage presence and keep your message informative and funny; you are quite the personality.
Donovan & Watkins
Justin transformed a typically dry subject into an engaging and fascinating presentation.