Libby Gill is the former head of communications and public relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting. She was also the “branding brain” behind the launch of the Dr. Phil Show. Libby is now CEO of LA-based Libby Gill & Company, an executive coaching and consulting firm. She guides emerging and established leaders at organizations including Capital One, Disney, EY, Intel, Microsoft, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, and many more to inspire purpose and ignite performance. Author of four books including the award-winning “You Unstuck” and “Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow,” Libby has shared her success strategies on CNN, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Time, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and many more.
- Igniting Bold Leadership – Inspiring Purpose and Driving Performance
Most experts focus only on what companies want from their leaders, but Libby shares the data on what followers want – and deserve – from their leadership. Research shows us that the best leaders provide not only guidance and direction but also the personal connections that help people succeed.
In her high-energy interactive presentation, Libby shares timely concepts and relevant takeaways to help your group:
- Discover the 4 traits that help followers flourish.
- Master Libby’s proven CSE Process to “Clarify the vision, Simplify the path, and Execute the plan” with bold risk-taking and flawless follow-through.
- Learn the Language of Leadership – regardless of professional level – to influence and inspire others even in times of chaos.
- You Unstuck – Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life
Sooner or later, every individual and organization gets stuck. It’s just part of the human condition. But you don’t have to make stuck your normal state! With an emphasis on linking beliefs to behaviors, Libby connects the dots between personal accountability and organizational success. She helps you understand why you might be getting in the way of your own success and what you can do to change that pattern forever.
Your group will receive timely takeaways to:
- Set the tone for learning before the event by having participants take the YourCareerQuiz.com assessment to see what’s working and what’s not in their careers.
- Discover 5 reasons” everybody hates change” and how to overcome them.
- Identify and overturn your personal and organizational excuse-making behavior – the Immediate Negative Response – and replace it with bold action.
Libby’s message of action and accountability was strong, impassioned and clear. Her interactive presentation struck a deep chord and really helped set the tone for our event.